One hundred thirty-five girls participated in the 2018 Texas State Girl’s Championship held in Harlingen recently. Ana Karen Cedillo Bocanegra won the High School/Middle School section with a perfect 5 points. Violette Uviedo and Tanvi Bandaru both finished with 4.5 in five rounds in the Elementary Section. Aditty Parajulee was first in the primary section with 4.5 points in 5 rounds.
About The Author
The Texas Chess Association has been serving the needs of Texas Chess Players since 1935.
November 9, 2017
September 9, 2020
June 1, 2017
December 7, 2020
- A Message from the President – December 2023
- Texas Team Championship 2024
- Veterans at the San Angelo Veterans Day Swiss
- TCA’s Newest Chess Affiliate
- Texas North Scholastic Grade Championships
- South Texas Grade Chess Championship
- A Message from the President – September 2023
- Minutes from Membership Meeting 2023