Nominations for the offices of President, Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer shall be submitted to the Editor of Texas Knights via email to email@example.com by 11:59:59 PM CDT on June 1, 2020. Nominees must be members in good standing of the Texas Chess Association as well as residents of the state of Texas.
About The Author
The Texas Chess Association has been serving the needs of Texas Chess Players since 1935.
- Minutes from Membership Meeting 2023
- GM Brodsky Wins Southwest open
- Report of Publication Committee
- 2023 Membership Meeting and Advance Motions
- 89th Annual Southwest Open Chess Championships
- 2023 Texas Girls’ State Chess Championship
- South Texas Grade Chess Championship
- North Texas Scholastic Grade Championships
- A Message from the President – July 2023