The July-December 2022 Issue of Texas Knights will be in mailboxes soon. The issue did have a few mistakes in printing. TCA is aware of the problem. The issue will not be reprinted due to the delay it would cause. The Digital Edition is still an alternative option, and it is correctly numbered. If you wish to put the issue in the proper order, move middle 3 pages before the inside back cover. The printers have expressed their apologies, and they will not charge us for printing our next issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
About The Author
The Texas Chess Association has been serving the needs of Texas Chess Players since 1935.
June 1, 2020
October 1, 2019
March 21, 2020
- A Message from the President – September 2023
- Minutes from Membership Meeting 2023
- GM Brodsky Wins Southwest open
- Report of Publication Committee
- 2023 Membership Meeting and Advance Motions
- 89th Annual Southwest Open Chess Championships
- 2023 Texas Girls’ State Chess Championship
- South Texas Grade Chess Championship