GM Zviad Izoria won the 65th annual Texas State Championship, finishing one-point ahead of second-place finisher Alex Chua. In the Amateur section, Mario Marshall notched an impressive 6.5/7 score to win first place by a full point.
About The Author
The Texas Chess Association has been serving the needs of Texas Chess Players since 1935.
November 26, 2018
November 22, 2022
June 2, 2022
July 31, 2023
- A Message from the President – December 2023
- Texas Team Championship 2024
- Veterans at the San Angelo Veterans Day Swiss
- TCA’s Newest Chess Affiliate
- Texas North Scholastic Grade Championships
- South Texas Grade Chess Championship
- A Message from the President – September 2023
- Minutes from Membership Meeting 2023