This year the Texas Scholastic Championships were played in two places at two different times. There was a North/Central State Tournament played in Arlington from March 3rd to March 5th and a South State Tournament played in Edinburg from March 10th to March 12th. Below are some of the Individual results.
About The Author
The Texas Chess Association has been serving the needs of Texas Chess Players since 1935.
- Message from the TCA President
- Texas Scholastic Online Quick Open Chess Championships
- 24th North/Central Texas K-12 Grade Championships
- IM David Brodsky wins 87th Southwest Open
- Annual Membership Meeting 9/5/2021
- 87th Annual Southwest Open
- Texans Recognized with Chess Journalism Awards
- Austen Green Wins Texas State Championship
- Minutes from the TCA Junior Chess Meeting, May 16, 2021
- TCA Junior Chess Meeting May 16