GM Alejandro Ramirez and IM Max Cornejo tied for first place at the 76th annual Southwest Open, held Labor Day weekend in Corpus Christi. Check back here in a few days for photos and a more detailed writeup. For now, you can view the final standings.
About The Author
The Texas Chess Association has been serving the needs of Texas Chess Players since 1935.
- A Message from the President – December 2023
- Texas Team Championship 2024
- Veterans at the San Angelo Veterans Day Swiss
- TCA’s Newest Chess Affiliate
- Texas North Scholastic Grade Championships
- South Texas Grade Chess Championship
- A Message from the President – September 2023
- Minutes from Membership Meeting 2023