Jeffrey De Jesus from Houston won the 2010 Texas Action Championship (San Antonio, Apr. 24) with 4.5 out of 5. Tied for 2nd+U2100 with 4 were Selby Anderson, Ernesto Malazarte, Matthew Liu and Ju Hyung Ahn. Andrew Istafanous was top U1900 with 3.5, and Louis Rimpel won U1700 with 2.5. Tied for U1700+U1300 were David Pacheco and Ross Leone with 2. Martin Gordon directed a field of 34 players. Prizes totaled $750, or 75% of the amount based on 40 full entries.
About The Author
The Texas Chess Association has been serving the needs of Texas Chess Players since 1935.
November 26, 2018
September 18, 2008
September 9, 2020
- A Message from the President – December 2023
- Texas Team Championship 2024
- Veterans at the San Angelo Veterans Day Swiss
- TCA’s Newest Chess Affiliate
- Texas North Scholastic Grade Championships
- South Texas Grade Chess Championship
- A Message from the President – September 2023
- Minutes from Membership Meeting 2023