Jeffrey De Jesus from Houston won the 2010 Texas Action Championship (San Antonio, Apr. 24) with 4.5 out of 5. Tied for 2nd+U2100 with 4 were Selby Anderson, Ernesto Malazarte, Matthew Liu and Ju Hyung Ahn. Andrew Istafanous was top U1900 with 3.5, and Louis Rimpel won U1700 with 2.5. Tied for U1700+U1300 were David Pacheco and Ross Leone with 2. Martin Gordon directed a field of 34 players. Prizes totaled $750, or 75% of the amount based on 40 full entries.
About The Author
The Texas Chess Association has been serving the needs of Texas Chess Players since 1935.
April 26, 2021
May 27, 2015
October 8, 2018
- 2nd Annual TCA Creativity Contest
- 2022 Texas State Scholastic Chess Championships Results
- 77th Annual Texas State and Amateur Championships
- Annual Chess Junior Agenda
- 2022 Annual TCA Junior Chess Meeting
- Welcome to Texas Grandmasters Hevia and Ruiz
- 2022 Texas State Scholastic Chess Championships Online
- Message from the TCA President
- Texas Scholastic Online Quick Open Chess Championships
- 24th North/Central Texas K-12 Grade Championships