Congratulations to GM Leonid Kritz for winning the Open section of the 80th Annual Southwest Open which was played August 29th-September 1st. There were a total of 214 participants in the tournament with 25 players rated 2200 or higher. GM Kritz won with a score of 6.0/7 with five (5) wins and two (2) draws.
About The Author
The Texas Chess Association has been serving the needs of Texas Chess Players since 1935.
September 7, 2010
April 26, 2021
February 16, 2009
- A Message from the President – December 2023
- Texas Team Championship 2024
- Veterans at the San Angelo Veterans Day Swiss
- TCA’s Newest Chess Affiliate
- Texas North Scholastic Grade Championships
- South Texas Grade Chess Championship
- A Message from the President – September 2023
- Minutes from Membership Meeting 2023