Five players tied for first place at the 2007 Texas Action Championship in San Antonio. Congratulations to Selby Anderson, Arthur Macaspac, Anthony Guerra, Ju Ahn, and Gabriel Guerra who each finished with a 4-1 score.
About The Author
The Texas Chess Association has been serving the needs of Texas Chess Players since 1935.
- A Message from the President – December 2023
- Texas Team Championship 2024
- Veterans at the San Angelo Veterans Day Swiss
- TCA’s Newest Chess Affiliate
- Texas North Scholastic Grade Championships
- South Texas Grade Chess Championship
- A Message from the President – September 2023
- Minutes from Membership Meeting 2023