The 2020 TCA election will be held in the July-August timeframe. The officer’s goal for this election is to make sure that everyone that wants to vote has the opportunity to do so.
- To be eligible to vote you must be a TCA member as of July 1, 2020, 16 years of age, and a resident of Texas.
- Candidate information will be in the ballot you receive and in Texas Knights on the TCA website.
- Electronic ballots will be distributed to the email address you supplied when you purchased your TCA membership. This will be around July 6, 2020. The online election via electronic ballot will close as of September 4, 2020 at midnight.
- If you have a family membership, you will receive multiple ballots to the same email. Children under 16 on the family membership are not eligible to vote.
- If you do not receive a ballot in your email, please check your other folders such as spam, junk or promotions. If you don’t find it in any of those places, please contact the Secretary (email@example.com) and she can send you a paper ballot. You must return the paper ballot postmarked no later than August 27, 2020.
- The results of the election will be announced September 6, 2020 at the SW Open TCA Business Meeting. If there is no SW Open, there will be a teleconference to announce the results. Details about how to attend this will be posted on the TCA website and Facebook page.
Candidates for Election
(listed in alphabetical order)
- Crane, Thomas E.
- Guadalupe, Franc
- Hollingsworth, Jim
- Marler, Forrest Z.
- Garcia, Renate
- Mc Broom, Sheryl
- Swafford, Barbara
If you have any specific questions please contact Renate Garcia (firstname.lastname@example.org) as she is the Chief Administrator of our election process.